This week, Jennifer and I have selected 5 easy & healthy family meals for our top family foodie picks from last week’s Friday Family Foodie party!
5 Easy & Healthy Family Meals:
- One-pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo at From Chaos to Clutter
- Easy Salmon Quiche (part of a Variety Bento) from Bebento Kids
- Kid-made Vegetable Beef Soup from Little Sprouts Learning
- Pork and Lentil Stew from Study at Home Mama
- Crockpot Asian Pork Chops from Wife.Geek.Mom.
Every week, Jennifer from Study at Home Mama and I bring you this wonderful family foodie resource of links from around the internet to inspire you in the kitchen. We especially love those links that are geared to our little chefs and get kids in the kitchen! If you’re a blogger looking to add your links to the party, here’s what you need to know. We’ll share our top picks of the week next week, and share all links on social media:
Jennifer | Study at Home Mama
Marie | Child Led Life